I am a dedicated Servant-Leader in my leadership roles in the Telecommunications industry, as well as for nonprofit community programs, leveraging my business and program leadership, mentoring, coaching and project management skills to successfully plan and lead programs that deliver transformative results, that add significant stakeholder value, and that create improvement and advancement opportunities for women.
My professional career spans 25 years in leadership roles including:
* Program Management: Coaches non-profits with strategic planning, program development, and plans and facilitate workshops that deliver high-impact results and adds stakeholder value while meeting program mission and objectives.
* Transition Coaching: Facilitates Career Assessment, and Goal Setting workshops to prepare young adults for successful life transitions, since 2016.
* Mentor and Coach: I have over 20 years of experience mentoring and coaching emerging leaders from both my professional and personal network.
* Professional Project Management: Extensive experience planning and managing IT, Telecommunications and Community Service projects to meet project objectives.
* Various leadership roles within the Telecommunications industry, including roles in Service Delivery, Solution Design, Sales, Telecommunications Management, Transition Management, Supplier & Contract Management, and currently as an International Strategic Sourcing/Procurement Deal Manager.
Through my professional and personal development journey, I have discovered my life-long purpose, and mission, what I am here for, where I have made a positive difference in the lives of others: To encourage, mentor and coach, emphasizing the importance of mission-aligned goal setting with personal accountability action plans for success. Specifically, I encourage and coach people to make real change, to develop plans for their dreams and ideas, and to hold themselves accountable, to follow up and follow through, to pursue and accomplish their highest priorities, daily, annually, and ultimately to accomplish their life mission and purpose here on earth.
As such, I have answered the call - in my work, in my service to others, and now, through the Purposeful Pursuits Non-Profit Enterprise, where I focus on individuals and community-based workshops and programs for women who are seeking to make important changes, to advance their goals, their careers, to accomplish their life mission.
I am married and committed to my college sweetheart for life, and together we are the proud parents of one daughter, a graduate student, residing in California.
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Development, with a focus in Training and Development from Oakland University, as well as a Masters degree in Information & Communication Technologies (ICT), with an emphasis in International Telecommunications Technologies from Michigan State University.
I have a current PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification; I am also a certified Contracts & Commercial Management – Advanced Practitioner; I have earned a Six Sigma Green Belt certification, and I am a Certified Professional Coach, and a Certified Career Coach, credentialed by the World Coach Institute.